[Fredslist] Please join us in welcoming Gotham NY Real Estate Group's new GC Alan Kreit

Debbie Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Fri Apr 8 13:12:32 EDT 2016

Good afternoon Gotham

On behalf of Scott Bloom and Michael Appell, we are pleased to welcome Alan
Kreit as the new GC for Gotham's NY Real Estate group. Steve Kirschner (now
former GC) will remain on board as Membership Chairman.

Lots of exciting things happening in NY Real Estate so come visit with us -
meet Alan and all of our terrific members!

Ride the circuit to our next meeting - Thursday, April 14th 12:30 at the
Friars Club. You can register to attend by clicking on the link below:
https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Real-Estate/25

We look forward to working with Alan and hope to see you riding the circuit
to NY Real Estate

Alan's contact info is:

Alan Kreit
Private Mortgage Banker
NMLSR ID 690784
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage | 150 E 42nd St, 32nd Floor | New York, NY 10017
MAC J0161-320
Tel 212-214-7534 | Cell 516-721-1911 | Fax 866-417-9432
Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com <mailto:Alan.Kreit at wellsfargo.com>  |
www.alankreit.com <http://www.wfhm.com/alan-kreit>

Gothamly,

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

 <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com> debbie at gothamnetworking.com