[Fredslist] Please join me in congratulating Gotham LIRE's newest GC … Laurel Scarr-Konel, Esq.

Tom Hanik tom.hanik at ultimateabstract.com
Wed Apr 6 20:54:43 EDT 2016

Gothamites ---

Please join me in welcoming Laurel to her new post as GC of Gotham's Long Island Real Estate (http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/groups/view/LI-Real-Estate).

Laurel brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in Real Property Law, demonstrates strong leadership, and is creatively entrepreneurial in business. She is excited to take on this role and continue the momentum of success that LIRE has enjoyed in its 10-month existence. Please consider riding the circuit on Wednesday, April 27th at 8:00am at the Holiday Inn, Plainview (at Exit 46 on the LIE) or suggesting guests or colleagues attend. Steve Kirschner (now former GC) will remain on board as Membership Chairman.

We wish Laurel much success! Her contact info is:

Laurel Scarr-Konel

Attorney at Law

366 North Broadway, Suite 410

Jericho, NY 11753