[Fredslist] [RENATTO] BROOKLYN -- CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER -- ALLEGED SECURITIES FRAUD -- FEDERAL

Richard H. Gaines, Esq. Richard at gaineslawfl.com
Mon Apr 4 16:39:26 EDT 2016

Hi everyone, thank you for the flood of overwhelming and qualified responses.  I have enough references.  Thank you,

Richard

The Gaines Law Firm, P.A.
5531 N. University Dr., Suite 103
Coral Springs, FL  33067
Telephone:  954-603-8801
Facsimile:  954-603-8804
Richard at gaineslawfl.com<mailto:Richard at gaineslawfl.com>
www.gaineslawfl.com<http://www.gaineslawfl.com/>
Florida "Super Lawyer" 2015 and 2016
South Florida Legal Guide "Top Lawyer" 2015 and 2016
Florida Trend's "Florida Legal Elite" 2016
AV "Preeminent" rated by Martindale Hubbell
AVVO-rated "Superb"