[Fredslist] My recent radio interview on 103.9 FM

Douglas Kniffin douglas at vikingagency.com
Mon Apr 4 12:32:10 EDT 2016

I was invited to do a radio interview on on 103.9FM - "Business Profits In
The Real World" hosted by Michael Kessler which aired last weekend.  I've
attached links to my interview on both my Facebook and LinkedIn pages,
check it out.  I've morphed it into a video with images from my
professional racing career.  Here are the links:

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/douglas.kniffin>

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/douglas-kniffin-96297620>

--
*Douglas Kniffin, CIC*
The Viking Agency, Inc.

Please LIKE our new Facebook page here:  Viking on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/thevikingagency>
Please FOLLOW us on Twitter here:  Viking on Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/TheVikingAgency>