[Fredslist] Share Vermont house for ski season

Stephen Michel stevem671 at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 13:29:09 EDT 2015

Want to ski in Vermont? But don't want to go every weekend. How about taking a half share (every other weekend) in my old country house in the classic Vermont village of Belmont. The rental includes holiday weeks. The house is 6 miles from Okemo Ski Resort and a short distance from Killington and other mountains. The house has three bedrooms. It can sleep 6 to 10. I get AT&T cell phone service at the house.

Contact me if interested and I can send pictures and we can discuss costs. To look at the exterior, Google 198 Maple Hill Road, Belmont, VT 05730.

Thanks

Stephen

Stephen Michel
671 President Street