[Fredslist] If you're a baseball fan, you'll love this...

Cindy Fields c.fields at zikhara.com
Mon Sep 28 14:46:37 EDT 2015

The Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBPAA) is hosting its
Legends for Youth Dinner, on Tuesday, November 10th at Capitale in
Manhattan. The dinner is the MLBPAA's primary fundraising event for its kids
programs.

This annual event also honors current and former Major Leaguers with
prestigious awards, including the Brooks Robinson Community Service Award,
the Heart and Hustle Award, and the Lifetime Achievement Award. This year's
Lifetime Achievement Award recipient is no stranger to NY's baseball scene -
the inimitable Bobby Valentine.

In addition to Bobby V, Capitale will be filled with lots of current and
retired ballplayers. Past attendees have included such notables as: Wade
Boggs, John Franco, Al Leiter, Bobby Richardson, Brooks Robinson, Tony
Perez, Tom Seaver, Ozzie Smith and Dave Winfield, to name but a few. Want to
know who's attending this year? Join us and find out!

I'd love to tell you more about how you can participate in the dinner as
well as other opportunities to leverage the star power of Major League
Alumni for your organization. Call me at 212-570-1212 or email
c.fields at zikhara.com <mailto:c.fields at zikhara.com> .

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Cindy

MLBPAA Special Advocate

CINDY A. FIELDS, President

Zikhara, Inc.

445 Park Avenue, 9th Fl., New York, NY  10022

Phone 212.570.1212;  Fax: 646.661.2344