[Fredslist] LAST CALL for Dinner tomorrow, Tues. 9/29!

Erin Ardleigh erin at erinardleigh.com
Mon Sep 28 12:55:46 EDT 2015

We have lots of guests and circuit riders on the list for tomorrow's
dinner, including THREE networkers of the year and TWO recent contributors
to the Wall Street Journal. Come see what makes our group so popular - a
great mix of professionals, a relaxed setting, our 'networking bible' and
DRINKS!

We are an open group, so all are welcome, but in order to be included in
our handout, you MUST register by 6pm today:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Dinner-Group-Meeting

I hope to see you tomorrow!

Best,

*Erin Ardleigh*