[Fredslist] Looking for Tickets...Nov 21st...Penn State vs Michigan

Douglas Kniffin douglas at vikingagency.com
Thu Sep 24 12:45:14 EDT 2015

Looking for Tickets...Nov 21st...Penn State vs Michigan

My wife is from Canada and I just realized in talking last weekend that she
had no idea what the energy and feel of a big time college football game is
like.   The weekend of the 21st was one of the few that I could sneak her
away for a game.  If anyone has a connection, let me know.

Thanks

--
*Douglas Kniffin, CIC*
The Viking Agency, Inc.

Please LIKE our new Facebook page here:  Viking on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/thevikingagency>
Please FOLLOW us on Twitter here:  Viking on Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/TheVikingAgency>