[Fredslist] Special Gotham pricing for Queens Chamber of Commerce AFFORDABLE CARE ACT Conference

Thomas Grech tom_grech at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:00:44 EDT 2015

Gotham:
The Queens Chamber of Commerce would be pleased and honored if Gotham members participated in our event on October 12th at Plaza College. Details are available at:
http://bit.ly/1gqCAzI

In the spirit of what we believe is the importance of the topic, we want to offer Queens Chamber Member pricing to all Gothamites.

Please email me directly at tgrech at queenschamber.org ;
either as attendees or exhibitors so we can make note of your participation
and the discount.

Regards, Tom

Thomas J. Grech, Executive DirectorQueens Chamber of Commerce75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 140Jackson Heights, NY 11370Office: 718-898-8500, ext. 122Cell: 917-865-2699tgrech at queenschamber.org www.queenschamber.org