[Fredslist] Special NYCFC soccer event/special access

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Tue Sep 15 11:57:43 EDT 2015

So fun! I will be in Nashville but am scalable to answer any questions anyone may have.

I have 13 season tickets to NYCFC.

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group LLC
NYC's #1 Boutique CRE Broker
485 Madison Avenue, 2<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>nd<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0> Floor<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
New York, NY  10022<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
212-342-7444<tel:212-342-7444> [o]
917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109> [m]
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>
www.bloomreg.com<http://www.bloomreg.com/>