[Fredslist] Ride the Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 21:39:06 EDT 2015

Sept.13, 2015
Dear Gotham:
I invite all of you and any of your friends or colleagues to join me at the next meeting of Gotham's Expert Witness Group to be held on Monday, Sept. 21 at 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Cucina Italiana (214 E.52nd St.between 2nd and 3rd ave.).  I am pleased to announce that our guest speaker will be Peter Phillips, one of the New York City area's top arbitrators/mediators.F. Peter Phillips has served as arbitrator or mediator in commercial disputes since March 2009. He is Director of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Skills Program and Adjunct Professor at New York Law School.A cum laude graduate of Dartmouth College and a magna cum laude graduate of New York Law School, Mr. Phillips was a litigator for eleven years, and then served for nearly ten years as Senior Vice President and Interim President of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR Institute). If you plan to come, please RSVP to me and PREPAY the $35 guest fee by going to the Gotham Website (www.gothamnetworking.com) and clicking on "events" and on "sept.21" and on "experts". I look forward to seeing you on the 21st at Fabio's (the best Italian Chef in NYC).
Dr. Gerry GoldhaberChair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group(212) 379-6661 (Office) (917) 279-2303 (Cell)