[Fredslist] Thursday, September 17th at 8am

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:02:42 EDT 2015

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This Thursday, September 17th, the Queens Group will be holding its monthly
8am meeting, at the newly
famous but still a big secret, Skyline Diner, 271-27 Union Turnpike, New
Hyde Park. We are a non-compete
group,that if you are planning to attend, you must first please call, as we
do not want to embarrass anyone
or turn anyone away.So if you are in the area, we are off of exit 34 south
on the Long Island Expressway or
exit 25 south off of the Grand Central/Northern State Parkway, or just
passing by, stuck in traffic, please come
and have a cup of joe, break bread and enjoy our company. The tariff for
this festive occasion is $25.00 all inclusive.

Vincent M. DeRogatis
GC Queens
1-631-707-0358