[Fredslist] Driving Contest

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Fri Sep 11 08:48:55 EDT 2015

9:42

On Sep 11, 2015, at 8:38 AM, Fred Klein <fklein at kleinzelman.com> wrote:

So far the entries are 904 950 1045 and 1127

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2014
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com