[Fredslist] Thanks to Amparo Connors-Allied Personnel Services, Inc.,

Amparo Connors Amparo at alliedpersonnel.com
Thu Sep 10 16:57:02 EDT 2015

Thank you Michael for the very nice affirmation; yes I'm a 'people person'! I love connecting talent & changing lives for the better in the process; win-win for all :)

Amparo M Connors, President
Allied Personnel Services, Inc., Green Staff NY
NY City & State Certified M/WBE
718.261.7979  ~  516.622.2305  ~  212.451.0235
Corp HQ: 118-21 Queens Boulevard; Suite 310 Forest Hills NY 11375
amparo at alliedpersonnel.com<mailto:amparo at alliedpersonnel.com>                      www.alliedpersonnel.com<http://www.alliedpersonnel.com/>