[Fredslist] New York Real Estate Chapter welcomes new member Mark Baum

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Thu Sep 10 16:36:24 EDT 2015

Gotham Tribe,

The NY Real Estate Chapter is proud and honored to welcome its new member
Mark Baum of Douglas Elliman Real Estate.

Mark has 15 years in the business. He is an Associate Broker, primarily
working in Manhattan specializing in sales, purchases and leasing.

Mark is a Real Estate Board of New York *“Deal of the Year* “ winner, plus
has received  many additional sales, leasing and listing awards.

He has the tenacity to  get deals done!, and is respected by all parties.

Mark has made many valued long term business relationships during his
career.

He looks forward to sharing these relationships with our members as he
gains trust and knowledge of their businesses and qualifications,as he
hopes they will do with him.

*Business address and contact information: *

*Mark BaumDouglas Elliman Real Estate205 East 42nd Street – 6th Floor *

*Telephone:  646 871 4455 <646%20871%204455> CELL: 917 204 7151
<917%20204%207151> EMAIL: mbaum at elliman.com <mbaum at elliman.com> WEBSITE*:
www.elliman.com/MGB

Please reach out to Mark and welcome him to our chapter and the Gotham
network!

Steve

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *|VP Business Development

*BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC*
*Direct**:(516) 528-2288 <%28516%29%20528-2288>* /

skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
<%28646%29%20304-6077>
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>