[Fredslist] Shout out to Corey Bearak and Sonia Saleh

Sonia Saleh sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
Fri Sep 4 10:58:43 EDT 2015

Corey Bearak made an excellent presentation at The Nonprofit Café. He educated many nonprofits about the value of connecting with their politicians and how to do it.
I’m still receiving accolades about him and the event.
Mike Jakob and Joel Chadabe contributed to the lively advice circles.
A successful event with a spice of Gotham.
Keep on making a difference,

Sonia J. T.  Saleh
Uplifting Nonprofits
718-335-7759