[Fredslist] You have friends in Jersey?

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed Sep 2 22:35:22 EDT 2015

Gotham,
Do you have friends in Jersey that you think could benefit from Gotham? When you try and get them to come to the city you get the cold shoulder? Or better yet they tell you it's too hard to get into the city in the middle of the day...  Well here is your golden opportunity!!!!  Our fearless leader and his Traveling Wilbury's will be coming to Gotham Princeton on September 11, for lunch.

We will also be having a "getting the most out of gotham" pre-lunch at my office if you are interested please let me know.

Please ride the circuit and join me and Fred, Friday, September 11, for the Next Gotham Princeton event!  Tell your Jersey friends!!! The lunch will be at Mediterra.
Friday, September 11 12:30-2:00
Mediterra Restaurant
29 Hulfish Street
Princeton, NJ 08542
Cost:  $35 per person
Please join us. Payment cannot be made at the door, but it is easy on the Gotham website. Click on the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Princeton-Meeting-2014-12-29-0

For more information, please email me or, our Group Coordinator Suzanne, at suzanneneilson at comcast.net<mailto:suzanneneilson at comcast.net>

All the best!

Josh