[Fredslist] Next Gotham Book Club Selection!

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Wed Sep 2 11:00:43 EDT 2015

I have already started listening to it and am captivated.  See below for details.

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2014
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>