[Fredslist] 11-11-2015 Join NY health for Lunch and share each others' Networking Expertise"

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Sat Oct 31 09:39:17 EDT 2015

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

NY Health and Aging announces its next lunch:

*The Date is Wednesday, Novembeer 11, 2015**!! 12:30 PM.  Eleven days from
now. Location: The Friars Club.*

*At this meeting we will “Ask Our Experts.”  As members of Gotham we all
“network.”  We will discuss our various approaches to networking, and those
of our fellow Circuit Riders and Fresh Fish.  Share to learn.*

*This is something will help  all of us. Let‘s fill the house!*

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40.00.

We've made signing up easy. Here’s what you need to do. Go to:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2014-12-26-4

*As we are a non-compete group, please contact **me directly to see if
there are any conflicts. *

If you have any questions or comments please contact me *at* 917-881-7042

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

GC, NY Health & Aging Resource Group

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers