[Fredslist] Gotham Towers welcome new Member Aaron Jackson

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Oct 29 18:21:06 EDT 2015

Please join me in welcoming new Gotham member, Aaron Jackson <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/AaronJackson>  a long-time friend.    Aaron joined Gotham Towers <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/groups/view/Gotham-Towers> at my suggestion.  Some of our tribe might have met him at the Met v. Yankees Gotham outing at Citifield.  He also recently rode the circuit to out Bandit group.

I met Aaron when still in government and he was a member of the NYPD active in the NYPD Guardians and Grand Council of Guardians, both fraternal organizations of law enforcement members.

Since retiring from the NYPD, Aaron founded and is President of Finest Chauffeurs, a Law Enforcement Chauffeur & Executive Escort Company based in Queens Village.  Aaron’s company provides law enforcement officers to chauffeur clients’ in their or the company’s vehicle.

 Finest Chauffeurs specializes in transporting C level executives, dignitaries & public figures.

It can supply full time law enforcement chauffeurs, and back up chauffeurs if your primary chauffeur becomes ill.
Finest Chauffeurs has provided private drivers for Celebs during fashion week & film festivals, personal drivers for executives at trade shows, security drivers for dignitaries during United Nations week & private chauffeurs for CEO’s at corporate events.
Event planners, concierge services and destination management companies routinely contact Finest Chauffeurs for designated drivers, and family drivers for busy families and public figures.

Finest Chauffeurs also offers family drivers, male and female to transport children to school and afterschool activities.
Its personal chauffeurs are also ideal for people with special needs, such as the physically disabled, visually impaired, hearing impaired and elderly.

All of its law enforcement chauffeurs are fluent in English and speak a variety of languages including, Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Chinese, Creole, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Mandarin, Marathi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese,
Wu, Yiddish, and American Sign Language. This makes it easier for its chauffeurs to communicate with our International clients from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, UAE, London, UK, Tokyo, Japan, Paris, France, Hong Kong & Beijing, China, Toronto, Canada, Tel Aviv, Israel and Delhi & Mumbai India.
Additionally, Finest Chauffeurs is affiliated with some of the very best security companies in the tri-state area, & Miami Florida who supplement our law enforcement chauffeurs, allowing us to provide our clients’ with a suite of personal protection, dignitary protection and executive protection services.

Contact Aaron and Finest Chauffeurs at (646) 387-2728 or Email:	info at finestchauffeurs.com <mailto:info at finestchauffeurs.com>.

Thank you Gotham Towers Group coordinator, Stephen Spurgeon and chair, Steve Lichtenstein, for deferring to just a member of their group to introduce a friend in the group to our tribe.

Meet Aaron and the rest of Gotham Towers when we next meet Nov. 17 <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Towers-Meeting-2014-12-29-3>.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]