[Fredslist] HR position for a good freind

Judith Heft judy at judithheft.com
Thu Oct 29 12:48:46 EDT 2015

My good friend Jennifer Buchholz is looking for a new position in HR. Any Gotham help you can give her will be greatly appreciated. Her impressive resume is attached.
In her own words:

I am looking for a chief human resources role (CHRO) role or a human resources head of a large division in CT, Westchester or mid-town Manhattan for a medium sized company.  I would consider a well-funded, fast-growing, small company or start-up also.  I am also open to interim roles or human resources consulting anywhere in the U.S.  I have 11 years of senior, global, human resources experience at GE as well as fortune 500 CHRO experience.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Judy
[JHlogo]<http://www.judithheft.com/>

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals
www.judithheft.com<http://www.judithheft.com/>
office 203.978.1858
cell 917.494.3986
Celebrating 19 years in business helping people stay financially organized
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judith-Heft-Associates/208999569120658>[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/@judithheft>