[Fredslist] looking for personal chef for senior near Toms River, NJ

Glen S. Friedman glen at gothaminsider.com
Thu Oct 29 10:16:01 EDT 2015

Folks,

I need help.

My mom was just diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and I'm looking for a
personal chef to make some meals for my step-father while my mom is in the
hospital/rehab.  Nothing fancy.  He's 81 and doesn't cook at all.

The chef can either go to their house to cook or deliver fresh meals 1-2
times per week over the next month or 2 or longer.  Mainly just dinners,
maybe some lunches as well.

They live in Manchester NJ.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Take care,
Glen Friedman

Gotham Insider
*loyalty rewards + mobile marketing = more profits $$$*

website <http://www.gothaminsider.com>   LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/glenfriedmancwnyc>   twitter
<https://twitter.com/gothaminsider>

35 West 31st St., Suite 903, NY, NY 10001 * (212) 633-6320
​