[Fredslist] Time to thank Josh

Suzanne C. Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 09:09:50 EDT 2015

Gotham -

Josh Zinder does a lot for Gotham – he chairs Gotham Princeton, co-chairs Gotham Green, and is a member of Gotham Construction, and helps Gothamites out all the time.

On December 2 the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce is giving Josh and his partner its Entrepreneur of the Year award. Accordingly, even though that is the same night as the Gotham cocktail party, and we hate to miss that, a number of New Jersey Gotham members are trying to fill a table at the event. Individual seats are $250 each.

We know a bunch of you would like to attend, but won’t be able to because you’ll be in NYC celebrating with the rest of Gotham. But that doesn’t mean you can’t show your thanks and appreciation of Josh, while promoting your own business. You can buy an ad in the event journal. Full page ads are $300, half page ads are $200 and business card ads are $100. The Princeton gala regularly sells out –that means that your ad will be seen by the 220 people who will be at the event. You just need to buy your ad on or before next Friday (November 6). I’ve attached to this email the information from the Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce describing how to buy your ad and/or sponsorship.

This is a major business event in the Princeton area and will enable some good exposure for businesses trying to do business in the Princeton region. Supporting the event for Josh, either by showing up or by getting an ad, is a great Gotham thing to do. Supporting the event for your own business is a great thing to do for you. A number of Gothamites who can’t attend the Princeton gala have already committed to buying ads. You should too!

Hoping to see you at the Gala, and if I don’t I expect you to be at the Gotham cocktail party!!!!!!

Suzanne Neilson
Group Coordinator, Gotham Princeton