[Fredslist] Young Pros Happy Hour Extravaganza!

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Tue Oct 27 09:33:40 EDT 2015

Conference room D! Love it there. Really-when I worked near there we would refer to 'meetings' there as being in conference room D.

Worth noting for those attending: no food served there but you can BYO or order delivery to there.

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group LLC
NYC's #1 Boutique CRE Broker
485 Madison Avenue, 2<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>nd<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0> Floor<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
New York, NY  10022<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
212-342-7444<tel:212-342-7444> [o]
917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109> [m]
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>
www.bloomreg.com<http://www.bloomreg.com/>