[Fredslist] Shout out to Laurel Scarr Konel

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Mon Oct 26 22:03:36 EDT 2015

Thank you to Laurel for making it fun on a Monday night.

Not only was there chocolate but also there were mudslides that tasted like
an old fashion egg crème.

Can you imagine that there is chocolate pasta sauce? One of our guests is a
pasta sauce expert who said how amazing it was.

Can you also image having a healthy coffee with a little chocolate mixed in
filled with vitamin C and flavanoids? I drink a lot of coffee and I work out
a lot. This was perfect.

As someone who can’t bring such goodies into the house without it calling me
all the time, I was able to pick items that needed to be mixed

rather than simply something to grab out of a bag to keep the waste line in
check.   There was certainly something for everyone that attended

from spicy, asian, smokey, sweet, salty-sweet,  as well as things that could
be used in meat, chicken, and fish. And there was Kosher. One woman needed
Kosher.  Amazing.

In the end there was no fuss, no mess, nothing to clean, very little to do,
and everyone had a great time. I encourage you to have Laurel at your house
or special event as well as consider her when needing a special gift.

What I like most was how friendly, unassuming, and non aggressive her style
is.  She’s just our Laurel.  Attorney by day and Chocolatier by night.  She
is also generous with her time

and her donations to many charitable events.

Thank you Laurel.  10% of the sales are being donated to Gotham Foundation.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

516 318-8655

“Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?”

-          George Bernard Shaw-