[Fredslist] 2 free tix London Symphony at Lincoln Center this Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Marc W. Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Fri Oct 23 17:16:59 EDT 2015

These tix have been taken.

_______________________
We exceed expectations.
Thanks and best regards,
Marc W. Halpert
Your Best Interest LLC
e-giving
connect2collaborate

www.yourbestinterestonline.com
www.e-givingonline.com
www.connect2collaborate.com

POBox 320048
Fairfield, CT 06825-0048
Phone 203.373.0875
Efax 203.549.0406
www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 14 years: helping clients nationwide enhance cash flow, using practical electronic techniques

Celebrating 5 years: helping business and nonprofit professionals brand themselves and their organizations with LinkedIn best practices

Sent wirelessly while I am out of the office. Sorry for unintentional typos.