[Fredslist] Manudacturing Engineer opening NJ - Employment Opoortunuty -

Judie Judie at promotionalsolutions.biz
Thu Oct 22 13:56:36 EDT 2015

Gotham,
We have immediate opening for a manufacturing engineer.  If you know of
anyone...soon to be college graduate through seasoned professionals are all
welcomed to reach out to me.  Great working environment, room for growth.
please, we are looking for hard workers looking to make a difference in the
company.  See ad below and thank you for your help.  This is a position
that has been on a radar for a while and we would love some great
candidates to speak to.

MANUFACTURING ENGINEER  --  Carlstadt, NJ

 1st Class Manufacturing Facility with Immediate Opening for self motivated
individual with experience in the area of Manufacturing Engineering.
College Graduates through Season Professionals all welcome to apply.

 Manufacturing Engineer ~ Process Engineer Position:

Experienced Professional Individual

 Duties to include, but not limited to:

 ~Preparing and Maintaining routing/operation sheets.

 ~Analyzing production requirements and machine capabilities in order to
streamline production process and time.

 ~Establish methods which optimize quality of product production while
minimizing production costs.

 ~Communicate with customers to insure conformance to blue prints &
function requirements are achieved as required.

 ~Creation of in process production sheets.

Graduates through season professionals with experience in  Conventional
Machining, CNC, Grinding and Metal Finishing.
 Excellent working conditions and benefits.

 Send resume via email (judie at gopmmi.com) or call for more details
201.843.7427.

Salary
Career Level Required  Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Experience Required  7+ to 10 Years
Education Required  Professional
Job Type  Employee
Job Status  Full Time

Contact Information

 Phone :
 Fax :
 Email : judie at gopmmi.com

Judie Moceri
Lawyers Resource Group - Gotham Networking