[Fredslist] Thank you Gotham!

Schwartz, Riva riva at ajslaw.com
Tue Oct 20 13:12:04 EDT 2015

Wonderful event! - Raj was a most gracious host - AND his book is genius!

Riva G. Schwartz
Office Manager
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
1050 Franklin Ave,Suite 404
Garden City, NY 11530
516-248-6311
Fax: 516-294-2954
www.ajslaw.com<http://www.ajslaw.com>

This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product, that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s), you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer. Thank you.