[Fredslist] Affordable Offices to rent near Grand Central Station--Newly renovated and modern

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Oct 19 17:35:27 EDT 2015

Lovely office(s) for  rent:

We have lovely office space to rent at 228 East 45th St, a mere 4 minute walk from Grand Central, with all the comforts of home (and more)!

We are on the 11th floor with a private entryway and little traffic. The space is newly renovated with new rugs, new paint and upgraded everything.  It is modern, has high ceilings, and some offices have built-in cabinets and desks.  Close the door and you’re in your on world!

Monthly rent includes:

            • Fios/WiFi

            • Cleaning

            • Electricity

            • 24/7 A-Building with round the clock security

            • Company name in lobby electronic billboard

            •  Marble lobby, high-speed elevators, freight elevator, etc.

One office is about 9 x 11 and can easily fit three.  Cost: $1350.  An even larger office will fit four to five at a monthly cost of $1550.  There’s also a very small office for one that’s and very self-contained.  Just open the door and you’re apart of the group.  And there’s more:  We have generous desk space with storage area and upper and lower cabinets.  Cost:  a mere $450 a month PLUS WiFi and all of the above.
We are PR people, IT folk and marketing and others.  These offices are perfect for an Attorney, Consultant, Writer, Art Director, thinker and tinkerer.  We are friends and colleagues and gladly welcome others.

 We have photos for interested parties.  Yes, we are eager to rent this space so call me at 917-991-8376..

AND PLEASE PASS THIS FORWARD TO FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES

  Bambe at bambepr.com