[Fredslist] Ride The Circuit To The Next Meeting of Israeloff Legal

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Fri Oct 16 17:25:18 EDT 2015

Come ride the circuit to the next meeting of Israeloff Legal being held on Wednesday October 28, 2015 at 12:30 PM at the Friars Club.  Get ready to take advantage of the many legal minds in Israeloff Legal as this meeting with be a Think Tank.   The topic for discussion will be "How To Deter Fraud In Your Firm" which is sure to be beneficial for both you and your clients.

Remember, we do have a number of niches open, and we love when there is a full table.  If you have any guests that you believe will make a good addition to Israeloff Legal, please let me know.  The cost to ride the circuit and for guests is $40.

Please click reply to respond to this email and go to the website and join the meeting http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Israeloff-Legal-Meeting-2014-12-26-4 .    Members do not have any additional costs.  Guests can use this link to respond and pay as well.

Looking forward to some great Gotham networking!

Lisa B.Waterman
Chief Marketing Officer
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS * FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x1410
Fax: (516) 240-3310
Email: waterman at israeloff.com
Cell: (516) 532-2299
www. israeloff.com
Twitter: @IsraeloffCPAs
http://www.webtaxguide.net/Israeloff

Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?