[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to Gotham Fairfield next Tuesday (10/20)

Curt Battles ccbattles at newcanaanadvisors.com
Thu Oct 15 16:23:17 EDT 2015

Dear Tribe:

Come One, Come All to see the lovely fall foliage in Connecticut!

This is a quick reminder that the Gotham Fairfield Group will be hosting
Fred Klein as our special guest in just FIVE days on Tuesday - October 20th.
We will gather as usual at the Hyatt Regency in Greenwich (1800 East Putnam
Avenue/Old Greenwich) for the ³Best Breakfast in CT².   Drive or take
Metro-North (a quick 45 minute ride) for an engaging discussion and the
opportunity to meet a diverse set of industry leaders spanning a wide
variety of professions.

Our meeting will be in spacious Mead Room and we are moving our normal
starting time back by 30 minutes to 8:30 AM to accommodate our NYC based
visitors.

I am anticipating a large number of Circuit Riders/Guests will be joining
the festivities and I expect our breakfast will be a ³sell out².  Remember,
our Fairfield chapter is an OPEN GROUP that welcomes all industries with a
broad and diverse range of expertise represented.  Be sure to invite your
friends and colleagues to come and enjoy the warm hospitality of the
³Hinterlands².

I encourage you to sign up immediately and join us for a stimulating
gathering!   I have included the link below that makes it easy for you to
pre-register.

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Fairfield-County/2747
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Fairfield-County/2747>

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions, comments or concerns in the
interim via phone (203.918.7780) or e-mail
(ccbattles at newcanaanadvisors.com).  I look forward to seeing you on October
20th for another great meeting.

All the best,
Curt