[Fredslist] A Great Gotham story

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Oct 15 15:56:36 EDT 2015

This is one of the best things we do.  Thank you all!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>