[Fredslist] Help!

Hank Plyler hankplyler at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 23:28:05 EDT 2015

I ordered dinner from seamless tonight for me and myfiancé.  It showed up after 2 hours.  I called the owner and he threatened me.  Saying he recorded my call which I don't care because I didn't say anything threatening.
Why is a place on 49th street delivering to 86 street? I wasn't aware of where they were.

Seamless claims no responsibility.  His employee gave me his cell.  I didn't know this at the time, so I called him from my cell and he texted me thathe recored my call and he was going to try to find me and defame me.
I blocked him and called me from another blocked number less than 5minutes later.  What doI do?
The restaurant is Hamilton Deli on49th street.  He said he has sixrestaurants.  I am actually afraid butthe police said since I called him first they will do nothing.  Unless he comes to my residence they won't get involved.  Any ideas how to find him and get him to stop?

Hank Plyler