[Fredslist] Emerging Singing Superstar!

Renee Nevins rnevins at johnmglover.com
Wed Oct 14 12:36:05 EDT 2015

Hi Tribe,

My best friend’s daughter, Marissa Detlor, recently won first place in “Can You Sing CT” contest and now she’s going to be performing at The Bitter End in NYC on Wednesday Nov. 4th at 6:45pm. This is a showcase performance organized by her singing coach, Samantha Cole, president of Celebrity Voice Coach (here’s Samantha in her famous video with Shaggy that’s had over 7 million views) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvk23jmrIPE

Each student gets to sing one song, but the student who sells the most tickets gets to sing TWO songs which is a really big deal!!!!!  The ticket price is only $25 – if you’re inclined to buy one, we would sincerely appreciate it and all you have to do is email Samantha Cole to let her know you would like to buy a ticket to see Marissa Detlor.  Samantha’s email address is  info at celebrityvoicecoach.com<mailto:info at celebrityvoicecoach.com>

Marissa is only 18 years old and, she not only has an amazing soulful voice, but she has already written 7 songs, plays the guitar and piano (and she’s a sweetheart on top of it all ☺).  Click on the links below to hear and see Marissa’s incredible talent:

Marissa singing “Tattooed Heart” at the Can You Sing CT contest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2zoe12EsK0

Marissa singing “At Last” in NYC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7A2ENG4kNo

Marissa singing “And I Am Telling You” at the ripe old age of 12!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO-RjY8e58o

Marissa’s last CVC showcase performance
Marissa Detlor "Hurts So Bad" @ The Bitter End NYC<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLtCWpqOFuc>

[image]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLtCWpqOFuc>

Marissa Detlor "Hurts So Bad" @ The Bitter End NYC<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLtCWpqOFuc>

View on www.youtube.com<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLtCWpqOFuc>

Preview by Yahoo

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

~ Renée

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D105D1.7F34DE50][Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:_2_07F83FB407F83D480078F6208525794A]“I opened two gifts this morning…they were my eyes” ~ Zig Ziglar

Renée L. Nevins, CLTC
Vice President
Life, Disability & Long Term Care Insurance
John M. Glover Agency
53 Lake Avenue Ext
Danbury, CT  06811
203-672-4953 Direct Phone
203-702-7923 Private Fax
203-733-8256 Cell
[LTC Inner Circle Badge]

Follow Us For Helpful Insurance Tips! [cid:image004.gif at 01CFA740.5544C6F0] <https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-John-M-Glover-Insurance-Agency/71229425349>   [cid:image003.gif at 01CFA740.5544C6F0] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-john-m.-glover-agency?trk=top_nav_home>