[Fredslist] Advice/referral to move 86" long couch with 2 end recliners

Rona Wexler rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com
Tue Oct 13 12:33:56 EDT 2015

This 86"  long, heavy upholstered couch needs to move to from a 1st fl. apt. to one on the 6th fl., but can't fit into bldg. elevator (too tall).  It is a 3 cushion couch with 2 recliners at both ends.
It's really big to carry up 5 flights of stairs.  Raymond & Flanagan (where we bought this) is of no help at all.

Can you refer me to someone who can disassemble/assemble for a move at a reasonable price.  If it costs too much to do this, I will sell it, I guess.
If it's a mover, I can add a very small move ( some tables, chairs, shelves, desktop printers eqp.)

Must be done by Oct. 30 at the latest.

Rona
Rona Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
(646) 335-5236   F: (815) 366-8024
rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com<mailto:rona at TheEmployabilityExpert.com>
www.TheEmployabilityExpert.com<http://www.theemployabilityexpert.com/> https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=251495&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Wexler Vocational & Career Consulting
15900 Riverside Dr. W. Suite 6C (note change in suite no.)
New York, NY 10032-1041