[Fredslist] Office For Rent

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 23:35:57 EDT 2015

 My closest friend has a 13X16' office for rent on the tenth floor of an office building on 45th Street between 5th and 6th Ave., almost in the heart of Times Square.  This brightly lit, high ceiling office would be perfect for a sales rep or a start-up or any other small business person or a sole practitioner lawyer, accountant, consultant, architect or any other professional...there's even room for an assistant/paralegal/secretary,etc.  The building has a concierge to screen and announce guests and provides 24/7 access to all tenants.  It has 3 elevators and is close to many trains, including the F,M,4,5,6 and Grand Central Station.  The office is towards the rear of the building and on the tenth floor, it is very quiet, with only three other tenants on the floor.  THE BEST IS FOR LAST:  AVAILABLE FOR DECEMBER 1 OCCUPANCY AT $1260/Month with a 2-year lease which includes all expenses except phone/WIFI connection.  If you are interested in seeing the office, please contact me and I will arrange it with my friend (who happens to be a former Gothamite).  All the best,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber Dr. Gerald M. GoldhaberPresident and CEO, GRA, LLC800 6th Avenue, Suite 26GNew York, NY 10001(212) 379-6661 (Office)(917) 279-2303 (Cell)geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.comwww.goldhaber.com@warningsexpert @CNNTonight