[Fredslist] [Sportstalk] Fwd: Wear Your Mets Colors and Make Tomorrow an Orangeand Blue Friday

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Fri Oct 9 10:17:06 EDT 2015

[image1.JPG]

Scott M. Bloom
Bloom Real Estate Group LLC
NYC's #1 Boutique CRE Broker
485 Madison Avenue, 2<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>nd<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0> Floor<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
New York, NY  10022<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
212-342-7444<tel:212-342-7444> [o]
917-327-2109<tel:917-327-2109> [m]
sbloom at bloomreg.com<mailto:sbloom at bloomreg.com>
www.bloomreg.com<http://www.bloomreg.com/>