[Fredslist] prizes

Jack Britvan jbritvan at realbrokers.org
Fri Oct 9 10:29:53 EDT 2015

All 4 winning prizes were mailed today. Have a great weekend.....

Sincerely,

Jack Britvan, SIOR

President

Commercial Realty Services of Long Island Inc.

30 Jericho Executive Plaza

suite 400 East

Jericho N.Y. 11753

Cell  :  516-524-9200

Office: 516-864-0011 Ext 11

Fax:     516-864-0010

 <mailto:JBritvan at RealBrokers.org> JBritvan at RealBrokers.org

  _____