[Fredslist] Gotham benefits are real, alive and thriving

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:30:59 EDT 2015

Yesterday's Gotham Construction meeting was a great success. Everyone
engaged, lots of opportunity for attendee participation.

*What stood out for me though was just how well the Gotham networking
system worked for the people in the room.  Not all were members, some
guests and some Circuit Riders.*

Stephen Spurgeon thanked Marc Karell for his cooperation in a project they
worked on together.  Of course this was brought about by meeting in Gotham;
Steve Goldstein and Cheryle Levine are doing a presentation together to the
Queens Chamber of Commerce about Compliance with the Affordable Health Care
Act.  (If you have over 50 employees or know anyone who does, you should go
and hear this.  It can avoid a major issue for you).

I am the Treasurer of the Association of Facility Engineers and reached out
to William Skody for assistance on more than one occasion and he has always
been so gracious and extremely helpful.  William I had to thank you
publicly because it seems it is the least I can do.  Without Gotham I would
not know him not only for his help but for the wonderful person that he is.

Gotham provides a great platform for doing business with others.  It takes
more than a handshake at a meeting to make it work, it takes persistence
and the "old relationship building".  Congratulations to all of us who
decided to be part of this organization!

Invite others, they will most likely be grateful.

--
*Regards,*

*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate
*ENVIRRON*
NYC and NY State WBE Certified
*UVC Technology*
*Supplier of Commercial & Industrial Building & Maintenance Materials*

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*

Check out my article on Legionella and Cooling Towers
https://t.co/EqjBO5dncM

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile