[Fredslist] Seeking Real Estate Paralegal

Leonard Khandros lkhandros118 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:30:54 EDT 2015

We are looking to hire a paralegal with experience handling real estate
closings for our Wall Street area office.  Duties primarily include acting
as transfer agent for the firm’s cooperative apartment clients and
supporting our attorneys in the sale and purchase of individual cooperative
and condominium apartments.  Please forward resume and salary requirements
to my attention at lkhandros at tww.nyc.

Thank you,

Leonard

*Leonard Khandros, Esq*.

Tane Waterman & Wurtzel, P.C.

120 Broadway, Suite 948

New York, New York 10271

lkhandros at tww.nyc

212-766-4000 x30

212-766-4022 (fax)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE – www.tww.nyc

*This transmittal and/or attachment may be a confidential attorney-client
communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited.*

* If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please
notify us immediately by reply or telephone us at 212-766-4000
<212-766-4000> and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.
Thank you.*