[Fredslist] Getting help from Fredslist

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Oct 2 19:14:35 EDT 2015

My request to all is that we have a semi dry safe weekend.  :)

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2014
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com<http://Www.gothamnetworking.com>