[Fredslist] Need Jets tickets

Jack Britvan jbritvan at realbrokers.org
Fri Oct 2 11:41:49 EDT 2015

I owe a friend a favor. He is calling it in.......no I don't need to drive
him to the airport or walk his dog when he is out of town.......he asked me
for 2 or 4 tickets to the Jets/Redskins game for October 18th.  ....if that
wasn't enough to ask for, he hoped they were near section 104, row
38....really that's what he asked...apparently his daughter is also going to
the game and he wanted other members of the family to be nearby. What ever
location will work. Thanks, Jack Britvan....516 524 9200-cell

Sincerely,

Jack Britvan, SIOR

President

Commercial Realty Services of Long Island Inc.

516 524 9200

 <mailto:JBritvan at RealBrokers.org> JBritvan at RealBrokers.org