[Fredslist] Apple computer question

Geraldine Newman newthynk at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 20:40:10 EST 2015

Hi, can anyone shed light on these 3 issues regarding my MacBook Air.

1. The “send” icon (looks like a paper plane) on my Mail program has disappeared.  Any ideas how to get it back?

2. My Quick Time Move app freezes if I stop a video and then want to continue; I have to force quit and then it plays again.

3. I have a separate large 12” screen which fell (cat knocked it over) and glass shattered. There appears to be a black sheet of glass under the clear glass that is intact. Can this be fixed, sent to Apple to replace glass or is it a dead issue?

Thanks for any info, advice, insights.

Geraldine Newman
       Geraldine Newman
        Chief Creative Officer