[Fredslist] Gotham Magic - Vincent Vacco - CFO looking for a new opportunity

Orozco, Lucy LOrozco at valleynationalbank.com
Mon Nov 30 13:34:31 EST 2015

Hello Tribe, A friend and very talented CFO seeks a new opportunity. See below - message from Vincent.  Thank you all.... I have copied Vincent here so please feel free to reach out to him directly.

For the last nineteen years (fourteen as CFO) I have worked at Whippoorwill Associates, Inc., a multi-hundred million dollar investment management firm (hedge fund and private equity structures) led by Shelley Greenhaus specializing in distressed securities including corporate bonds, bank debt (term loans and revolvers), equities, and options. I was the first accountant/senior back office employee ever hired by Whippoorwill. I combine outstanding human relations skills with the management knowledge, resourcefulness, and drive that are required to propel an organization to the next level of success. Whippoorwill is currently winding down its investment entities. As such, my position will be phased out over the next few months.

I'm searching for a new position whether it be a CFO slot for a small to mid-size firm (AUM of up to $1.25 billion) or a CFO/Controller slot in a large firm. I'm also exploring advisory roles with legal and public accounting firms.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Vincent G. Vacco
Chief Financial Officer
Whippoorwill Associates, Inc.
11 Martine Avenue - 11th Floor
White Plains, NY 10606
Cell: 914-261-0581

The finest compliment I can receive is the Referral of Your Friends and Family!
Best Regards and thank you,
Lucy Orozco
Vice President, Midtown West Territory Sales Manager
NMLS ID# 902401
Valley National Bank
Midtown Branch
Please Note New Address:
71 West 47th Street/ Bet 5th and 6th Ave.
New York, N.Y. 10036
W. Cell: 973.897.4442; P. Cell: 917.841.6988
Fax: 212.944.9476
Email: lorozco at valleynationalbank.com<mailto:lorozco at valleynationalbank.com>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission and its attachments may be confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient (or an individual responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you are strictly prohibited from copying, disseminating or distributing this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all electronic, paper or other versions. The sender does not waive confidentiality in the event of any inadvertent transmission to an unauthorized recipient. No representation is made by the sender that this communication is virus-free. The recipient alone is responsible for taking appropriate measures to ensure that the e-mail is virus-free. Language contained in this electronic mail transmission and its attachments does not create a binding contract - Valley enters into contracts only on pre-approved forms. Thank you.