[Fredslist] Last Call

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Sun Nov 29 10:08:47 EST 2015

Our Holiday Party is on Wednesday and we have a few spots still open below our 150 max and we would love to see you there.

Our Tribal harmony will be heightened by the announcement of our most worthy 2015 Networkers of the Year and Red Bandanna recipient.

Finally, we will announce the 4 Season of Giving grant recipients.  At this writing our donation total tops $20,000 and we would love to dispense 4 $5500 grants as we did last year.

Please help us reach our goal by making a tax deductible credit card donation at www.gothamfoundation.org.

See you then!

Fred C. Klein, Esq.
Managing Partner
Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess LLP
Representing Management in Labor/employment Law for over 40 years
NY Super Lawyer 2010-2015
AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for years

Co-Founder
Gotham City Networking, Inc.
"It's Better to Give Than Receive"
Www.gothamnetworking.com