[Fredslist] Gotham Queens welcomes new member David Kay

Janet Orozco Feller janetsp309 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 10:08:49 EST 2015

Dear Gotham Family,
It is with great pleasure that I announce that David Kay has joined Gotham Queens.  David is the President and Owner of Expert Cost Recovery, a Syosset based business that helps companies keep their costs down.
In David's words, "Businesses are faced with many challenges---improving cash flow and profitability, keeping customers happy while trying to obtain new customers, managing and motivating their staff, competing in the global market place, tackling ever-changing regulations, and many others.  They cannot be experts in everything and need to work with trusted advisors that are experienced, independent and committed professionals.  We can help."
David is aCertified Public Accountant

Certified Fraud Examiner

Certified Information SystemsAuditor

Life, Accident & HealthLicensed Producer (NYS)

Property / Casualty LicensedProducer (NYS)

Deloitte & Touche alumnus(10 years)

Lockheed alumnus

He offer over 25 years of professionalexperience in financial audit, internal audit and finance

Clients served include:manufacturing, distribution, retail, construction, commercial real estate,banking, credit unions

Focus is on assisting small- andmid-sized businesses save money through various contingency-based programs,including:

·        Workers’ Compensation Premium Recovery

·        Forensic Utility Auditing

·        FedEx/UPS Small Parcel and Freight CostOptimization

·        Merchant Service Fee Optimization (not apayment processor)

·        Cellular Plan Optimization

·        Banking Fee Optimization

David's contact information appears below.
David P. Kay, CPA, CFE, CISA

President

Expert Cost Recovery

6800 Jericho Turnpike

Syosset, NY 11741

(888) 444-1404 ext 101

ExpertCostRecovery.com

Please join me in giving David Kay a nice, warm Gotham welcome.
Best Regards, Janet Orozco FellerGroup Chair, Gotham Queens
Janet Orozco Feller

Director, Project Development Division

Franklin First Financial, Ltd.

538 Broadhollow Road, Suite 401
Melville, New York 11747

Office: 631-393-7536

Toll Free: 888-627-1616

Cell: 718-869-0903

Fax: 631-393-4694

Email: jfeller at FranklinFirstFinancial.com

https://www.franklinfirstfinancial.com/project-development