[Fredslist] A Remarkable Story: Susan Schoenberg, HPS Estate Jewelers

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 15:00:55 EST 2015

 All,
My wife has a favorite pair of Angela Cummings (think Tiffany & Bergdorf) designed ear rings (the clip-on type)) and one evening while walking to a restaurant one of the ear rings fell off her ear, something not discovered until we were seated at the restaurant. Retracing her steps and several blocks from the restaurant, we found the remnants of the ear ring, which had been run over by a truck or heavy car.
When I told this sad tale to Susan Schoenberg at a Dinner Group meeting, she offered to take a look at the crushed item, and when I brought it to the next meeting Susan said she could have it fixed. On this past Tuesday evening, Susan brought the "fixed" earing to our meeting and it looks great, just like the one which was not run over. My wife is delighted, as am I.
In short, whether you need an ear ring that was run over to be fixed, or just want to buy for someone special (including yourself) some great antique jewelry, get in touch with Susan. She can and will deliver.
Ken StuartCo-Chair Dinner Group(212) 303-9510Becker, Glynn el al