[Fredslist] Get Yours Before Sells Out --BASEBALL METS v YANKS at Citifield, Monday, August 1

Corey Bearak Bearak at me.com
Tue Nov 17 19:16:00 EST 2015

Please make sure you get your reservation in ASAP.

A Quick update.  Nearly 60% of the tickets sold before business day started this morning.  Even though I was able to up the order, if you do not place your order soon, you risk not getting your tickets.  MANY GOTHAMITES GOT CLOSED OUT this past season.  DON’T BE ONE OF THEM!.  Place your order now.  Pricing is confirmed at $80/ ticket.

Don’t wait.   Don’t miss out.

Thanks.

-Corey