[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT! LI Real Estate Chapter Breakfast Wednesday December 9

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Mon Nov 16 18:03:40 EST 2015

*Ride the Circuit to the *

* LI Real Estate Chapter!*

*Wednesday December 9th*

* 7:30 - 9:30 am*

*   Holiday Inn Hotel   215 Sunnyside Blvd. *

*  Plainview, NY 11803    n /e corner LIE exit 46.*

*The LI Real Estate Chapter *is a forum for business *"Decision Makers"*, that
either own or occupy sizable space on LI, employ 100 or more people, or are
prominent service providers to them. It is a place for them to *voice their
"problems, solutions**,** insights and visions"** that* will foster and
help their companies and organizations flourish and become as prominent as
possible operating in Nassau and Suffolk Counties

This chapter is an open group.
Everyone is welcome!

There are no seat restrictions.

*Use the link below to register.*

    Please do so as soon as possible.
*https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1306&PCID=1306:0:0:0:0
<https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/products/meetings.php?type=1306&PCID=1306:0:0:0:0>*

> *All attendees must be registered in advance.*

 Be sure I have your complete contact information, business description
 and best business referral for the attendance roster distributed after the
 meeting.

*I look forward to seeing you on **Wednesday December 9th.  *

    Steve