[Fredslist] Gotham event not to be missed

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Nov 16 12:42:59 EST 2015

Ok Gotham I know that many of you will not leave the sanctuary of Manhattan and the Friars club... And that's ok.

But I am sure you know people in philly....yes that's right I said Philadelphia....who can benefit from the gotham network and some gotham magic!!!! We'll send them to the gotham philly lunch on Thursday at the Capitol grill!  Meet the dynamic leaders of gotham philly Donna and Carly.

If you are looking for business in philly ride the circuit!! I will be this Thursday!

Hope to see you a there!

All the best,

Josh

Joshua Zinder